Saturday, January 22, 2011

Couch to 5k: Week 2

So far so good! I started week two of Couch to 5k which entailed a 5 minute brisk walk, 90 seconds of running, and 2 minutes of walking to total 20 minutes. I used to run intervals and now I know why I stopped. The reason I stopped is because as soon as I would get into a good pace I had to start walking. Week two was just as easy as the first week. Instead of running 3 times a week like it recommends I decided to run on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I'm not only using this for training but also to lose those last few pounds of baby weight. Monday it starts all over again!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Kenni! I'm going to run a 5K in April and I just started training a couple days ago. I've never been a runner, so I'm starting slow and steady. How long does your couch to 5K thing last? When does it say you should be able to run a 5K?

    ReplyDelete