Monday, February 28, 2011

Who Do You Think You Are?


My husband and I are obsessed with this show! We always look forward to every Friday night. The show follows celebrities on their journey of trying to find out their family history. The show makes it look easy, what I've found it's actually pretty difficult. Last night my husband made an account with ancestry.com to start a family tree not only for ourself but for our son. I was a little skeptical about joining because there are millions of people in this world and I felt the chances of finding my family were slim. I was wrong! My husband found marriage licenses and death certificates of mine and his family members. It's amazing! I'm still in the process of working on our family tree. I'm still working on my mom's side of the family and so far it's very interesting. I can't wait to see what else I find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment