Friday, December 31, 2010

So long 2010!


2010 started out amazing! The second week in January I found out I was pregnant, after trying and failing our dreams of having a baby came true! I had a very easy pregnancy, minus the 4 week bed rest, I couldn't wait to meet our little baby! My husband pinned on Captain and got a new job within his squadron. I'm so proud of him, he amazes me everyday. He's such a hard worker and I know I could never do his job. As a couple we grew closer together and of course had our bumps in the road but we got over them which only made our marriage stronger. We're now coming up on our time in Texas and it's bittersweet. I'm so excited to see where we'll be stationed next but I am very sad to leave a place where I feel comfortable. I have made amazing friends and memories and had wonderful opportunities. Texas was a great place for us to start off!

Before we found out we were expecting my sister found out as well. It was such an exciting time and I wondered if I would be blessed with a belated Christmas present and I was. On September 20, 2010 our son was born! After 12 hours of labor and no pain medication it was all worth it. He had ten fingers and toes and was healthy. Of course to us we thought he was perfect! He's now 3 1/2 months old and everytime I look at him I still can't believe I had a baby. I have accomplished the biggest goal in my life and I have the perfect family.

I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for us. Who knows maybe another baby?! Just kidding! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! You accomplished a lot this year and deserve to be very proud and happy about it! I wish you the best of luck heading into 2011 and hope it's every bit as lovely :)

    ReplyDelete